Missing Wallet

Please pray for me that I find my missing wallet. I’ve lost it about 5 days ago, and it has in it two credit cards my mother entrusted me with to help with errands.

I’ve been searching pretty diligently for it, imploring St Anthony, Our Lady of Fatima and numerous friends to pray that I find the wallet before I tell my mother that it is indeed missing and not just mislaid somewhere. She has had so many trials lately that I just cannot bring myself to add any more to her already huge burden.

Thanks in advance and God bless you all!

Dear Father, Son and Spirit, please return this missing wallet to the owner. You can do all things. You can return it even if it has been stolen. Dear God, please share your majesty once more and prove your generosity one more time in one more way. Amen!

You should have told your mother as soon as your wallet went missing sand had the cards frozen and re-issued. At least do it now before the wrong person finds the cards and empties out your mothers account or has a good time on her dime. Hurry.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Adding my prayer to this intention.

Dear Lord, we humbly ask that you send your angels to guide and protect this one who is searching for a lost item of value to their family.

Protect them from evil in this matter.
Watch over them and bring them peace.
Help them in their need.
Lead them to find their lost article.
Let them rejoice and honor You when it is found and returned to them.

We give you thanks and praise, O Lord, for you comfort us in all of our trials and tribulations.

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I pray to St. Anthony of Padua for your lost wallet, he helps people find things.

Amen.

Prayer to St. Anthony for lost items

St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that geoff_conwill may find (the missing wallet) which has been lost.

At least restore to geoff_conwill peace and tranquillity of mind, the loss of which has afflicted geoff_conwill even more than material loss. To this favor, I ask another of you: that geoff_conwill may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let geoff_conwill rather lose all things than lose God, the supreme good. Let geoff_conwill never suffer the loss of greatest treasure, eternal life with God.

Amen.

Awesome prayers, y’all! Especially this one where it says that I should rather lose all things than lose God.

Just a heads up: I never did find my wallet yet, but I know I did the right thing in telling my mom what happened. Not only was this a lesson in humility (hard to get proud when you keep losing stuff), but a lesson in mercy as well ( God blessed me with a very saintly and understanding Mom). Lost card accounts are frozen now and new ones on the way.

Glad to have discovered this forum. May God grant each one of you his blessing and everlasting peace! In Jesus’ most precious name. Amen!

:blessyou:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.