Mom has liver cancer

I am requesting for your prayers for my mother, Guadalupe, who has liver cancer. She had received chemotherapy but have stopped treatment. The tumors had not shown any response to the chemo. Doctors are recommending hospice care. I know that our good Lord can grant miracles which is what I am praying for but more importantly I ask that we accept his will no matter what. If you know of any saints that may help at this time, please add to this thread. Also, please pray for my grandfather as well, Rafael, he was in his home when it caught on fire and suffered smoke inhalation and minor burns. He is 96 and has been sedated these last two weeks due to his injuries. I thank you and pray that you and your families are blessed by our Father in Heaven. Mother Mary, pray for us. God bless
Felipe

Praying to St. Peregrine for your mother’s health & recovery.

Praying for your mother :signofcross:

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen. :signofcross:

Heavenly Father, who’s mercies are endless, please send your healing angels to help Guadalupe and Raphael. Thanks be to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen. St. Joseph, pray for us.

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to her assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Amen.

Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

Amen.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal (Guadalupe. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into Guadalupe’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

May G-d in His great mercy grant your mother a miracle and heal her of her cancer. And may G-d bring recovery to your grandfather from his injuries caused by the fire. Amen.

Dear Felipe,

I’m so sorry for your pain and distress, which is very bravely concealed. It’s one of the worst things in life to helplessly watch those you love as they draw to the end of their lives. Your Mother,Guadalupe, must be so very proud of the courage you are showing and of your obvious deep Faith. Hopefully she will not suffer pain, the cancer won’t spread further and her path towards Our Blessed Lord will not be too long. We are all praying for her, for you and for your Grandfather Rafael. You didn’t say if Rafael is Guadalupe’s Father? Burns take a long time to heal on fragile elderly skin. You are going to need each other in the next few months. Trust in the love of Our Blessed Lord. He holds all our lives in His hands, has our loved ones tenderly cradled in the palms of His hands and is beside us when we grieve.
God bless you all.:grouphug:

Our Father who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Saying prayers for your mom and your grandfather. May God walk closely with them both and keep them in his care.

Dear Apostle of Emilia and member of the Order of Mary, you spread the Good News by your word, and by your life witnessed to its truth. In union with Jesus crucified, you endured excruciating sufferings so patiently as to be healed miraculously of cancer in the leg. If it is agreeable to God, obtain relief and cure for Guadalupe and keep us all from the dread cancer of sin. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

[INDENT][INDENT]Prayer to St. Anthony for Those With Cancer

Dear St. Anthony, you recognized Our Lord Jesus as the Divine Healer. In your goodness and kindness, please intercede for Guadalupe, who is suffering from liver cancer. If it is God’s will, may the gift of healing be granted to her. Comfort her during times of unbearable pain, and ask our Lord to grant her peace and patience in suffering. May God give her the fullness of life here on earth, or call her home to eternal glory forever. Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

:signofcross:

[/INDENT][/INDENT]

Praying for all of you.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God, in Your great mercy provide for the needs of this family. Bring comfort, hope and courage in all. We pray especially for the mother with liver cancer as well as the grandfather. Send Your Holy Angels to minister to each. Touch both with Your Holy Spirit we ask humbly in the Name of Your Blessed Son, Jesus our Lord, Amen.

mlz

*Blessed Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
mother and love the weary, abused, neglected
or forgotten among us,
give your aid to all needing help or healing,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace,
console the lonely or brokenhearted,
comfort the lost or hopeless,
guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
soften those with hardened hearts,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth,
help us be brave enough to let our hurt and anger go,
show us the way to do the right thing,
protect those who are in danger,
and guide us from every evil.
May all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal (Guadalupe. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into Guadalupe’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.