Mom: I tried to revive my son after aiming to kill

news.yahoo.com/mom-tried-revive-son-aiming-kill-235944066.html

A millionaire pharmaceuticals entrepreneur, living in fear and convinced a mutual death with her developmentally disabled 8-year-old son was the only solution

Gigi Jordan, 53, grew emotional as she described to jurors Thursday feeding Jude Mirra, her mute, autistic 8-year-old son, a deadly mix of Ambien and Xanax. Earlier during the gripping testimony, Jordan shared a series of cryptic messages from January 2010 that she claimed were written by her son, who was reportedly asking for death.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/vt-mom-boyfriend-kill-son-alcohol-cops-article-1.1967134

Vermont mom, boyfriend kill disabled 13-year-old by putting alcohol in IV: cops

Police in Hardwick charged Melissa Robitille and her boyfriend, Walter Richters III, with second-degree murder Tuesday for allegedly putting alcohol in her 13-year-old son’s IV tube. A toxicology report showed the boy died with a blood-alcohol content twice the legal limit

There are a number of these cases where moms kill their disabled children. The mom of the eight year old fed her son a last meal like this was “love”. Sick.

Have Mercy on us and on the whole world…
Mary.

Very sick! And, if you ask me, it’s a paper thin excuse to avoid the legal ramifications.

Have Mercy on us and on the whole world…

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen.

I believe that the mother needs professional help. May the child rest in peace.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.