Mom in congestive heart failure again

My dad just called. My mom is heading to the hospital in an ambulance. He thinks it is CHF again.

She is only 61 years old, but has gone through a double mastectomy, chemo and radiation, and is now on some other special drug(s) for breast cancer.

I know the feeling. My mom has had CHF more then once. Praise God, today she is healthy.

Dear God, please watch over this woman, and heal her and remove all discomfort. Guide the doctors and medical personnel in diagnosing the problem, and solving it. Send Your Comforter to surround the entire family. In Jesus name we pray.

Your mother has been through an unbelievable amount, and your Dad and you with her. She must be an amazing lady to pull through so very much. Please tell her and your Dad that we are praying for her and you all. I’ll be remembering her in my prayers and Masses.

With much prayer, Trishie

I send my prayers out to your mom, your dad and of course you.

Hail Mary
Full of Grace, the Lord is with thy
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying very hard for your mom and dad!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

On my prayer list…

May the grace of God be with this sweet woman and her loving family. May her healing be complete and the love of Our Lord surround her.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

***+JMJTJ+

Your Mom will be in my prayers for her healing.***
***May God bless you all with strength, hope, and peace in this trial.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

She is now in ICU. Her heart stopped in the ambulance, but they restarted it in the hospital. She is still unconscious and there is a neuro consult in the morning. She has also developed a fever.

Will know more tomorrow. Thank you for your prayers.

I am praying very hard for your mom’s health.

+JMJTJ+

Praying for God’s will to be done and for His grace and peace to sustain you in this terrible trial.

I will continue to pray for your mother and your family. Please heal her fever, Jesus, and bring her to recovery.

Prayers promised

Dear Lord, please continue to hold this woman in Your grasp. Heal her quickly, Lord, according to Your holy plan. In Jesus name we pray.

Thank you for your prayers.

She is now completely unresponsive. The docs are meeting today to do one more eeg to confirm brain death. Then my dad will have some decisions to make.

For your mom;

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that any one who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
We fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins my Mother;
to thee do we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not our petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.