Mom in the end of cancer fight

I’m beside myself as I deal with knowing there is nothing more that can be done for my 48 year old mother. She is the light of our family. My doubts about how we will get through the next few weeks,and say goodbye cloud my mind. I hardly sleep or eat. My Dad is a walking zombie,please- can I get prayer for my mom’s comfort as well as our acceptance. God and I are at odds right now. I don’t understand how she can leave us. She was lively and suddenly that all changed.
Hospice is now a part of our lives…

Praying very hard to St. Dymphna for a miracle for your mom!

Holding you all in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

I will keep you all in my prayers, please, if you haven’t already, contact a Priest to have her be given the Annointing of the Sick, Jesus will be with her to help her through her sufferrings.

Since you say you are at odds with God, why not take this time to go to confession and get right with Him? He is with you too.

I will keep you all in my prayers, your family, especially you and your father and mother and all her care-givers. God bless you and keep you all.

I’m praying that you will get the strength and your family to overcome the shock of your mom condition. And you mom if it is god will that she will be accepted into eternal life. trust in god and your blessed mother. I’m praying of you and your mom in my rosary. You should also pray the rosary for strength. Trust in the rosary anything can happen :frowning: :frowning:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

praying for all of you.
specially your Mom.
and will pray in front Jesus at Adoration tonight.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be Amen
:gopray2: :highprayer: :highprayer: :highprayer: :crossrc:

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury
of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen.

Praying for your Mom and for you and your family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

St. Peregrine, as a humble Servant of Mary, you experienced human weakness, and the pain and suffering of sickness. Knowing that medicine and human knowledge have limits, we pray for all those involved in the medical profession, that they may be a true source of healing and comfort for all people. Like you, we also turn to God in our suffering. Just as Jesus reached out and touched you with his healing hand, we pray for RykerJ’s mother, that she may be strengthened in body and spirit and cured of her illness through Jesus Christ by your interession. In gratitude, we pray for all the people of the world that they will come to know you, St. Peregrine, and the love that God has for each of them. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother, to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, Father God, and Holy Spirit - One, Triune God, please Grace RykerJ’s mother, RykerJ, and his family with your healing presence. Console them in their time of trouble. Make Your Will clear to them, and allow them to accept whatever you ask them to bear. And, if you so Will it, Lord God, please heal RykerJ’s mother of her afflictions, reduce her suffering, and have pity on the earthly suffering of this woman who has already suffered so much, as well as the suffering of her family. Allow that suffering to bind to Christ’s suffering, so that it may, like Christ’s, become salvific and redemptive. In the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Praying

lord Jesusmay the end of this fight be the end of this disease, mkae tom a day that a preventive cure and a cure occurs through the holy spirit, it is time lord for the world to be rifd of this plight, in your name I pray,amen

RykerJ, I’m sad you and your dad, and your family are going through this. And I remember what a zomblie my Dad seemed because of my Mum’s death when she wa 43.
I’ll keep you and your Dad and you all in my prayers and daily Masses. I am so sad for you all,

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that …
we can find some comfort in Your love.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hello Ryker,

I am praying for you and your mother. I lost my father to cancer not to long ago, so I understand how you feel. The chaplet of Divine Mercy helped me through the pain at that time. Maybe it might help you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying for your Mom and family…

Praying for your Mom and your family during this difficult time.

This brought back memories. Was a teenager when my Mom went through treatment and lost her battle to cancer at 47. Dad was devastated and still till today (almost 21 years later) talks to my Mom.

You have got some great advise here to have Mom receive the Anointing of the sick, talking to a priest, going to confession…Try praying the rosary as a family at Mom’s bedside, we always did that and many other prayers and that really helped us and strengthened our faith.

God Bless

May the grace and peace of the Risen Lord pour over you in your anguish. May Jesus hold you in His arms and may you feel His comforting love in your soul. May he walk beside you and your mom and send his healing and saving power. I ask that God give you the strength you need to endure this trial.

Remembering your mother and you and your family at Mass today

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.