Mom's Healthy and Safe Travels

Hi everyone,

My mom will be traveling internationally soon and I would like to ask for all of your prayers.

I pray that during her travels, she is always healthy and safe.

I pray that she has a wonderful time with family and friends, all while being greeted with great Blessings and great news.

I pray that she returns back home to us healthy and safe.

I thank you all for your prayers, I pray for all of you each day, God Bless!:slight_smile:

Praying for God to grant your mom protection and wellness and a pleasant time visiting with family and friends. Also for her safe return. Lord, hear our prayers.

Praying for your mom.

St. Francis of Rome, St. Pio of Petierlcino, pray for us! (Pardon the misspellings, I’ll get it someday!)

Remembering your mom in my daily prayers. God bless!

Praying…

Prayer to St. Joseph for Travelers

O Blessed St. Joseph, who did accompany Jesus and Mary in all their journeys,
and who has therefore merited to be called the patron of all travelers,
accompany Pray3x’s mother and all other travelers in this journey
that they are about to undertake. Be their guide and their protector;
watch over them; preserve them from all accidents and dangers to soul and body; support them in their fatigue, and aid them to sanctify it by offering it to God.
Make them ever mindful that they are strangers, sojourners here below; that heaven is their true home; and help them to persevere on the straight road that leads there.
We beseech thee especially to protect and aid them in the last great voyage from time to eternity, so that, under thy guidance they may reach the realm of happiness and glory, there to repose eternally with thee in the company of Jesus and Mary.

Amen.

:signofcross:

O God, Who did cause the children of Israel to traverse the Red Sea dryshod; Thou Who did point out by a star to the Magi the road that led them to Thee; grant us we beseech Thee, a prosperous journey and propitious weather; so that, under the guidance of Thy holy angels we may safely reach that journey’s end, and later the haven of eternal salvation.
Hear, O Lord, the prayers of Thy servants. Bless their journeyings. Thou Who art everywhere present, shower everywhere upon them the effects of Thy mercy; so that, insured by Thy protection against all dangers, they may return to offer Thee their thanksgiving. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Hi everyone,

My mom will also be taking an 8 hour car ride to one of her destinations.

I would like to ask for prayers that she, and all those who are traveling, are protected by God and Blessed with great health and great safety always.

It is also fairly hot and humid, therefore I would also like to ask for prayers that she has the strength, resources, and nourishment to stay hydrated, safe, and healthy.

I thank you all for your prayers, I pray for all of you each day, God Bless!:slight_smile:

Praying to St. Christopher for your Mother to have a safe journey coming & going.

[LEFT]Praying for your mom and her travels…
[/LEFT]
+
*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity.
O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother. *

• O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.
    O show us that you are our Mother.*

• O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
    Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands.

Amen*.

Flos Carmeli**

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.