Mom's surgery tomorrow

my mom is having gall bladder surgery tomorrow.
please pray for everything to go smoothly and with no side affects (her kidneys shut down in her surgery last year)
thanks.

Heavenly Father,

Ultimate Physician please watch over chewchoo’s mother during this important life giving surgery tomorrow. Give everyone assisting and performing steady hands, clear heads, and keen sense of all that is going on while this woman is unconscious. Grant each individual tending to her the wisdom required to do their job in a supernatural superb way. We ask for her cont’d recovery afterward and abundant life in your Son, Jesus Christ who makes all things new.

Amen.

I’m praying for your mom! :signofcross:

Praying, Anne

Five Hail Mary’s for your Mother :gopray2:

Praying.

Praying!

Praying for you mom.:gopray2:

Keeping your Mom in prayer…

Praying for your mom. :gopray:

She will have my prayers, as my wife is undergoing endoscopy at the same time. I pray it’s nerves and nothing worse.

Merciful Lord of all, sustain the mother of chewchoo as she undergoes surgery. In love, guide the hands of the surgeon and all who assist in making the surgery successful. Loving God, you conceived of your daughter from all time as part of your perfect plan. Graciously attend to her during this time when she places all of her faith and trust in You. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, wo lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen.

:signofcross::signofcross:

Praying for your mom…

Prayers going up for your mom and her medical team.

Praying.

:blessyou:

Praying for your mom Chew, I hope it all turned out ok. I’ll continue praying :signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.