More Catholic quotes to share with y'all

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'He must be so tired of the mess we've made. Forgive us Lord, don't give up on us! Heal our land! Amen! LOVE THIS!'

1 Like

Dr. Scott Hahn…

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

garden saying (2)

pray for God's will (2)

1 Like

“Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength”

St. Francis de Sales

3 Likes

Mass (2)

2 Likes

meatless Fridays. (3)

1 Like

I’d add one more. The Blessed Mother. The devil is scared witless of that little Virgin of Nazareth.

1 Like

THE CROSS AND THE MASS

We at once notice that the Crucifix is on every altar; that the priest’s vestments are all marked with the Sign of the Cross, that the priest commences the Mass with the Sign of the Cross, that he makes this holy Sign very many times during the Mass. Why? To make clear to us that the Mass is really and truly the Sacrifice of the Cross, that in the Mass Christ is crucified, sheds His Precious Blood and dies for us. We must have no doubt that we are really assisting at the Sacrifice of the Cross.

Source: The Wonders of the Mass

1 Like

THE HOLY SACRIFICE OF THE MASS IS…

The Mass is the perpetual sacrifice of the new law in which Christ offers Himself in an unbloody manner as He once offered Himself in a bloody manner on the cross.

1 Like

1 Like

Not as I want, but according to your will, O God, let it be done unto me.

-St. Faustina

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.