More Prayer Intentions

Hi,

Some of you might remember the thread I started in December of last year in which I asked for prayers for depression I was dealing with due to a number of issues (problems at home and college, the fact that I gave up a full-time job, etc.). I have a few more intentions to ask for prayers for, but before I do, I wanted to give you all an update on my previous request since the thread I started on it has been closed.

I am happy to report that I got my FT job back, as my old position opened up and my employer asked if I would be interested in having it and going back to FT status. I’ve been feeling much better ever since. School has also been going well as of late. So I wanted to thank you all so much for your prayers, you have no idea how much it means to me and how much they helped.

Now, I have two new prayer requests to ask of you. First, two family members of mine are battling cancer. It’s still tough to say what the prognosis is at this point, but they definitely need prayers. One has lung cancer that has spread quite a bit, and the other has bladder cancer.

Also, I need prayers about a jury duty notice. I keep getting called to jury duty and have had to defer twice because it was bad timing for me in both instances. I did not realize that the county I reside in only allows two deferrals (that’s what the person on the phone told me, anyway). I have not received a new jury duty summons yet, and I obviously don’t mind serving since it is my civic duty, but I am a little worried that it may conflict with an important work-related event that I really HAVE to attend. So, please pray that this does not happen, or that if it does, the county will work with me.

Thank you all again, and God Bless you.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Prayed for all your intentions in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thanks for your pm.:slight_smile: I’m glad things have been greatly improving with you. I’ll pm you within this week. God bless!

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Update: my grandmother (one of the family members I mentioned who has cancer) was rushed to the emergency room earlier with a dangerously low sodium level. No word yet on the cause behind this. She just had surgery last week, so not sure if it’s the pain medication she is on or something else. But please pray for her.

Thank you.

I’m praying for those family members who have cancer. May God heal both of them. He also resolve your situation about jury duty. Lastly, I pray that your grandma is safe and that God grants her a speedy recovery. Amen.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.