More Prayer Requests It seems

It seems like I have more prayer requests. Thank you all for all the prayers you’ve already put in for me :smiley:

First, I ask for prayers for a girl I was friends with about 2 years ago. When we had an unfortunately abrupt end to our friendship, she began getting in with a bad crowd. Now, I recently found out that she broke up with her boyfriend after a pretty icky relationship. Pressured and voluntary pre-marital intercourse and drug abuse all while dealing with depression, anxiety, practically mothering her younger siblings, and very few good friends. I am really concerned about her but I don’t know if I should reach out since it’s been about 2 years. Anyway, I’ve been praying to St. Dymphna for her and I remembered that her Confirmation saint is St. Gemma Galgani so any prayers would be appreciated.

Second, I ask for prayers with my temper. I’m so quick to judge and get annoyed/angry and it bothers me. I try to be calm but I just get so uptight and bothered and it’s not good.

Third, I ask for continued prayers regarding my extended family in coming back to the Catholic Faith.

Fourth, I ask for prayers for the health of several members in my family. My mom has hearing and health issues, my uncle has Parkinson’s, and there are several aunts in my family who struggle with health problems.

Finally, I ask for prayers that my impure/sacrilegious intrusive thoughts will stop. Whenever I get them, I get upset and ask God to take them away but they still plague me because I’m trying not to think about them. I know it’s because of bad decisions I’d made in the past but I’m truly trying to move past those and live a more Faith-focused life. I firmly believe it is true that the Devil won’t bother you until you’re trying to be holy. I’ve seen it :frowning:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.

To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal (Footprints
intentions). You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into Footprints
intentions’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Dear Jesus,

I humbly implore you to grant your special graces to our family. May our home be the shrine of peace, purity, love, labor and faith. I beg you, dear Jesus, to protect and bless all of us, absent and present, living and dead.

O Mary,

Loving Mother of Jesus, and our Mother, pray to Jesus for our family, for all the families of the world, to guard the cradle of the newborn, the schools of the young and their vocations.

Blessed Saint Joseph,

holy guardian of Jesus and Mary, assist us by your prayers in all necessities of life. Ask of Jesus that special grace which he granted to you, to watch over our home at the pillow of the sick and the dying, so that with Mary and with you, Heaven may find our family unbroken in the sacred Heart of Jesus.

Amen.

May she find her way…go ahead and reach out…
“I tried” is better than “I wish I had tried”…
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN !

It’s just that it ended really nastily on both our parts. My parents didn’t like her much because of how she acted and then later when we found out the crowd she was in. I’m not sure how to reach out, I don’t even really have her number anymore if it’s changed, just a social media site. I had blocked her on stuff and she spread some rumors about me. I’m just really confused about it all.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death, Amen :pray:

I pray that God comforts your friend, I pray that God helps you overcome your problem with anger, I pray that God heals your family members who are suffering from health problems. Lastly, I pray that God relieves you of those impure thoughts that are bothering you. Amen.

Most holy Apostle, Saint Jude Thaddeus, friend of Jesus, I place @Footprints in your care at this difficult time. Help him know that he need not face his troubles alone. Please join him in his need, asking God to send him; consolation in his sorrow, courage in his fear, and healing in the midst of his suffering. Ask our loving Lord to fill him with the grace to accept whatever may lie ahead for him and his loved ones, and to strengthen his faith in God’s healing powers.

Thank you, Saint Jude Thaddeus, for the promise of hope you hold out to all who believe and inspire me to give this gift of hope to others as it has been given to me.

V. Saint Jude, Apostle of Hope
R. Pray for @Footprints !

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Hail Mary
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Mary, Mother most pure, and Joseph, chaste guardian of the Virgin, to you I entrust the purity of my soul and body. I beg you to plead with God for me that I may never for the remainder of my life soil my soul by any sin of impurity. I earnestly wish to be pure in thought, word and deed in imitation of your own holy purity. Obtain for me a deep sense of modesty, which will be reflected in my external conduct. Protect my eyes, the windows of my soul, from anything that might dim the luster of a heart that must mirror only Christ-like purity. And when the “Bread of Angels” becomes my food in Holy Communion, seal my heart forever against the suggestions of sinful pleasures. Finally, may I be among the number of those of whom Jesus spoke, “Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God.” Amen

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.