More Prayers are Needed

I learned from a friend that her neighbor is sick with cancer. All the prayers we can muster are needed.

*O great St. Peregrine, thou hast been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker” because of the numerous miracles which thou hast obtained from God for those who have had recourse to thee, thou who for so many years didst bear in thine own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the Source of all grace when the power of man could do no more; thou who wast favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal thy affliction, ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of these sick persons whom we entrust to thee. For Christy, neighbor of my friend.

Aided in this way by thy powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy. Amen. *

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

We pray for all those undertaking chemotherapy "chemo.” the use of medicines or drugs to treat disease, that the Lord will work out His perfect will in your situation and bring about healing. We ask that The Great Physician will heal all those that have undergone surgery and radiation therapy and that the fire of God will destroy all the cancer cells. We speak peace to all the patients and ask the healing virtue of Our Lord God will flow through every vein, tissue, cell, ligament and that healing will manifest. We believe that Gods desire is manifest in your life. His desire is written in 3 John 2 “Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along”. We speak peace to all the families having cancer patients. We speak uncommon provisions to cater for all the expenses needed to take care of the patients. We destroy every generational curses and declare that they will not continue but the blessings of God will overshadow each and every one of you. We are in agreement with Gods word in Jeremiah 30:17 “ But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds declares the LORD.” So be it, in Jesus Name.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Praying for your friend…

Dear Lord God, please be with the hurting people of this family, and please give strength to this person of faith. Let him know that he has been touched by God and that nothing happens without your perfect will for us Lord.Grant peace where there is lack and courage where it is needed. Let your Holy Spirit be in the heart to comfort and heal. Lord I pray your beautiful warmth will over shadow and lift up their spirit, and quiet the pain. I ask this in your name Dear Lord Jesus: AMEN! Thanks Be to God!

Lord, I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but please hear my prayers……
Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

I pray for the Lords will to be done and I pray for her full recovery.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

:signofcross:

I come into agreement with j2c99 and all here for a healing for this person. I pray for the all healing power of God to send his Holy Spirit into where she is and engulf her whole body in the sweet essence of God. I pray Father will set you free from this and heal you from the crown of your head to the souls of your feet. In Jashuma’s holy name Jesus Christo the Messiah. Psalms 103:3 3John:2

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.