More Prayers for Maggie's Parkinson's

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much for the prayers for my friend, Maggie, during her brain surgery for Parinson’s disease.

It was a success and then Maggie went to rehab and now for whatever reason, Maggie is worst than she was before surgery.

I have no idea why.

She called me and cannot hold the phone again by herself and her feet are now all curled up.

She asked me to ask all of you to remember her in intercessory prayer again.

Thank you so much.

VitoJoseph

Praying for Maggie…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Still praying for Maggie.

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter

Praying very hard for Maggie! My BIL and best friend has this dread disease and I pray for him daily!

I’ll join in prayers for Maggie , may she shall be heal from Parkinson through a successful surgey .
Heavenly Father guide the surgeon’s hands and bless her with a quick recovery , help Maggie to be healed from Parkinson .
Through Jesus Christ , our Lord and Saviour ,
Amen.

Praying for Maggie.

Praying for Maggie

Lord, please help Maggie with her hands and her feet.

Please restore her health Lord.

Lord hear our prayer.

Lord Please Heal Maggie Of Her Parkinsons Disease. My Husband Also Has It And It Is A Terrible Disease.
Grandma Glor

J+M+J

Gracious God, we lift up the intentions that VitoJoseph has voiced for Your servant, Maggie. Be the Divine Physician for her as we humbly ask that you bring her healing, health, and wholeness of mind, body, and spirit. May she ever praise and thank you for all the people and blessings you have given her.

Pope John Paul the Great, who suffered with this debilitating disease during the later years of your life, pray for her.

Amen.

Praying for Maggie and all those who suffer with Parkinson’s Disease.

For Maggie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for Maggie!

Praying for Maggie…

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.