More prayers for my fiance and me

He was laid off a few months ago completely unfairly. We will probably have to postpone the wedding. He might lose his house if things don’t get better, and i can’t even find a job to help out. there’s more to it…but that’s it in a nutshell.

i know God is trying to make us stronger together…but i think He might be trying to make us more humble too. so i humbly ask for prayers as this is becoming an emergency…

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Children

Well, my husband is also right now without a job, and he has debts at , and i still married him in this situation just two months back - i just think that it will be easier together…

Heavenly Father, we lift Stephanie and her fiance up to you in prayers . Help them to solve all the problems , grant them Your graces, strength, and comfort .
In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ , our Lord and Saviour. Amen.

I’ll be praying for the two of you. Don’t let the temporal things of this world dictate when you are going to get married. Leave it all in God’s hands.

And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you.
–Matthew 6:30

Dear idrum77 - Prayers comin’ your way…Ave Maria, gratia plena…

Peace,

Gail

Praying very hard for your financial success!

†JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

i agree totally…but my parents won’t let us get married unless some1 has benefits and a full time job. i’d just have a small wedding with a few people but i think my family would disown me if i did something like that. we’re Lebanese… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

I will keep you and your fiance in my prayers. Keep God at the center of your relationship and he will take care of you both.

Jesus please give Your support to this couple and help this man to find work soon despite the economic difficulties of this period of time. Please bless this couple with Your merciful love.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.