More Prayers Needed Urgently

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I need to ask you all again for prayers for my grandaughter, Kailen. It has been impossible to get a doctor to find out what is wrong with her. She is in serious condition. We have been searching ourselves for an answer and feel that she might have GBS or CIDP. These are very serious diseases and can lead to death. Kailen is 12 as of last week, she is a very spiritual child. Last week her mother found her on the bathroom floor kneeling and praying.

My other prayer need is my daughter Lesa who is bi-polar. She is on disability and has Section 8 (it helps pay for part of the rent). People with her disorder many times have financial issues and it is difficult to qualify for an apartment. She does much better mentally to live by herself. It is a very hard situation for the family to deal with and we don’t want her to lose Section 8, she was able to transfer it from the state I had to get her from and our state has a list from 5 to 10 years to qualify for it.

Thank you for all your prayers in the past they are always appreciated.

God Bless you all.

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O St. Gerard, who like the Savior, loved children so tenderly and by your prayers freed many from disease and even from death; graciously look down upon Kalien and Lesa and their distressed parents and family members who plead with thee for their child’s health if such be the Will of God. Present their promise to God to bring up the child a good Christian and to guard it by word and example against the fatal leprosy of sin. This favor we implore thee, O sainted Brother, through the tender love with which Jesus and Mary blessed thy own innocent childhood.
Amen
Pray for us, O Great Saint Gerard!
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ

Kailen and Lesa have such serious health problems, Jesus. Please have mercy on them and give them healing and blessed lives. Please give courage and strength to everyone in this family.
May God truly bless you, Bernadette

Praying very hard to Jesus for Kailen and Lesa. God, please help them.

Praying for your family.

My prayers for healing, strength, courage & peace are offered for all of your family. In the name of Our Risen Lord. Amen.

Praying for your daughters.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your loved ones will be in my prayers for their healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Praying for Kailen and Lesa.

Still praying very hard!

We are still waiting for Kailen to see a doctor. She can’t get in until November 16.

Thank you all for praying so hard for her and Lesa. I’ll let you know what happens after Kailen sees the doctor. It is very frustrating to have to wait such a long time.

Also are waiting to see if Lesa gets an apartment and praying that she can find a car that is not expensive. We don’t really have much money.

Many blessings to all of you.

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary

Bernadette

Still praying!

Hear us, Lord, holy father, almightly and eternal God, and graciously send your holy angel from heaven to watch over, to cherish, to protect, to abide with, and to defend all who dwell in this house Through Christ our LORD. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.