‘Morning Joe’ bans Trump aide Kellyanne Conway

sure

As it is true that a fact is a fact, so is it also true that alternative facts exist, thus rendering attempts to take down of KellyAnne nothing more than an example of liberal angst seriously tinged with derangement syndrome.

If a viewer observes an elderly lady in the pic below that is factual because she can be seen. Same applies if a viewer sees a young lady in the pic. Perceptual or not each scenario is still a recognizable though alternative fact.

http://1r49kg3q75gewozz2zlw8v1dky.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/186124_v1.jpg

Nothing could force down CNN’s ratings. Their ratings are already about as low as is possible to go. Rush Limbaugh refuses to go there because it only encourages them.

By the way, supposedly Rush Limbaugh will be on Fox on Sunday.

Did Morning Joe make the list?

CABLE NEWS RACE
FEB 14 2017

FOXNEWS O’REILLY 3,758,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,928,000
FOXNEWS THE FIVE 2,918,000
FOXNEWS TUCKER 2,852,000
MSNBC MADDOW 2,541,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,534,000
MSNBC O’DONNELL 2,029,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,757,000
MSNBC HAYES 1,731,000
CNN COOPER 1,584,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,027,000
MSNBC MORNING JOE 960,000
HBO VICE 274,000

Yay!! Look at all the opinion shows. :frowning:

Exactly! I guess it sells commercials, but surely we know this is simply people looking for confirmation of their own opinions. It is no more substantial than listening to "great music,
defined as music one likes. This isn’t news. It is, in this case, comedy. I mean, Brzenski at MSNBC saying K. Conway is not credible? That is rich. It is like Bill Cosby refusing to attend the inauguration because President Trump is rude to women.

Mike Tyson avoiding Tom Brady because of his bad sportsmanship.

Sye Noe blocking my posts for because they are too liberal.

More?

I mean, this is comedy gold here.

One more: It is like Bill O’Reilly refusing to interview Mel Gibson for being a conservative hothead.

That explains a lot of it imo.

Ive heard some pretty scary things about her father and the direction he desires for the US!

“A fact is a piece of information presented as having objective reality.”
twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/823221915171061760

If she were speaking about a possibility then it would have been better to use the word “possibility” (or a synonym) in her statement. In general I don’t think tergiversate works well when the initial question was about honesty.

The reality is that it is neither an old or young woman. It is a bunch of lines and shapes that happen to look like a woman (young or old). That’s the fact and your perception of it doesn’t change it.

The only person who is most certainly in the loop on Trump is his erstwhile publicist John Miller. :smiley:

I can’t believe Maddow beat Hannity!!! I would have thought she would have been down with Morning Joe!

I would ban morning Joe and their propaganda

Somehow I missed this. You are right: no more childish than the Trump administration’s behavior toward CNN; but, by the same token, no less childish.

Trump has a valid concern with CNN

On the whole, I believe CNN is less biased than MSNBC. Whatever legitimate concern Trump may have about CNN is no doubt magnified by his own thought process.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

Pretty far left.

Maybe even way far left.

LBJ & Jimmy Carter?

Extremely very far left.

Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski (/ˈzbɪɡnjɛf bʒɛˈʒɪnski/ zbig-nyef bzheh-zhin-skee;[1] Polish: Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzeziński ˈzbʲiɡɲɛf kaˈʑimʲɛʂ bʐɛˈʑiɲskʲi] About this sound Polish pronunciation (help·info); born March 28, 1928) is a Polish-American political scientist and geostrategist, who served as a counselor to President Lyndon B. Johnson from 1966 to 1968 and was President Jimmy Carter’s National Security Advisor from 1977 to 1981. Brzezinski belongs to the realist school of international relations, standing in the geopolitical tradition of Halford Mackinder and Nicholas J. Spykman.[2][3]

Major foreign policy events during his term of office included the normalization of relations with the People’s Republic of China (and **the severing of ties with the Republic of China on Taiwan); **

the signing of the second Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty (SALT II);

the brokering of the Camp David Accords;

**the transition of Iran from an important U.S. ally to an anti-Western Islamic Republic; **

encouraging dissidents in Eastern Europe and emphasizing human rights in order to undermine the influence of the Soviet Union;[4]

the arming of the mujahideen in response to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan; and,

the signing of the Torrijos-Carter Treaties relinquishing U.S. control of the Panama Canal after 1999.

Brzezinski is currently Robert E. Osgood Professor of American Foreign Policy at Johns Hopkins University’s School of Advanced International Studies, a scholar at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, and a member of various boards and councils. He appears frequently as an expert on the PBS program The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, ABC News’ This Week with Christiane Amanpour, and on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, where his daughter, Mika Brzezinski, is co-anchor. In recent years, he has been a supporter of the Prague Process.[5] His son, Mark Brzezinski, was the United States Ambassador to Sweden from 2011 to 2015.

Morning Joe was pretty pro-Trump until fairly recently. The constant stream of alternative facts finally changed that.

Wasn’t Mica the subject of some trump tweets from not so long ago?

"Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

Tried watching low-rated @Morning_Joe this morning, unwatchable! @morningmika is off the wall, a neurotic and not very bright mess!
7:21 AM · Aug 22, 2016"

No big loss! Morning Joe is just liberal propaganda just like the network

I am not sure considering how CNN was in bed with Hillary to get her
elected and smear Trump.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.