Morrison Sextuplets Need Urgent Prayers!

The Morrison Sextuplets and the Masche Sextuplets were both born today. The Morrison babies were only 22 weeks along (out of a normal 40 week pregnancy) and are fighting for their lives. Please send some urgent prayers for these little ones! kare11.com/news/ts_article.aspx?storyid=257270

:signofcross: :highprayer:

Prayers going to the family!
Kathy

Praying…
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for them all.:gopray2:

Praying for them!

Prayers for the babies and their parents. :gopray2:

Prayers for the family.

I will pray for the children.

I’m sending up a prayer for the families.

May both families and babies be protected by God’s love and compassion, now and always. Amen.

Prayers :gopray2:

Lord, in Your great mercy You called the little children to come to you. Be now with these babies as they fight for life. Be with their parents as they struggle through this situation.
Amen.

Praying for these families…:gopray: :gopray:

:gopray2:

Two of the little Morrison babies died today :frowning: Please let’s keep praying for this family to be strong and at peace, for the remaining 4 babies to grow strong and healthy, and for the comfort of the grieving family.

I’m so sorry to hear this. The family is in my prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.