Most Beautiful

Love is the most beautiful being in existence.

God is Love.

God's Love is the most beautiful of all BEINGS!

Beautiful beings cause delight and happiness.

GOD"S BEAUTY CAUSES OUR HAPPINESS.

LOVE
BEAUTY
HAPPINESS

Is this an "infallible" teaching of the church, or just your fallible opinion? Since this is in the Sacred Scripture section, maybe you could provide some Scripture to support your assertions. Just asking!

God is Love, I John 4: 8.

God is Beautiful, Pslam 27: 4. To gaze on the Lord's beauty, to visit His Temple (NAB).

God as our happiness, Psalm 144: 15. Happy the people so blessed; happy the people whose God is the Lord.

Love is beautiful and beautiful being brings or causes happiness.

It is God's beauty that causes our happiness; flowing forth from His love.

So we have a verse that says God is love, a verse that says "One thing I ask of the LORD; this I seek: To dwell in the LORD'S house all the days of my life, To gaze on the LORD'S beauty, to visit his temple" (Psa*27:4*NAB), and a verse that says "Happy the people so blessed; happy the people whose God is the LORD". (Psa*144:15*NAB). Where does it say that love is a being? Where does it say "God's Love is the most beautiful of all BEINGS!"? And have you read all of Psalm 144? That happiness arises from blessings from God, not from His beauty. You've taken these true things about God and strung them together in a way that is not found in Scripture (unless you have some other verses you'd like to offer). Again I have to ask, is what you said in your first post an "infallible" teaching of the church, or just your own fallible opinion?

That is the best I can do!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.