Most generous and caring girl who has left us for heaven

Please can you pray for Dani Pilot and her family
Dani was a 16 yr old girl who suffered from health prolblems her entire life, including an heart with leaking values which worked back to front, who gave her time and energy to helping others, and looking after her little brother as her mum was seriouly ill herself. She had been awarded the greatest Guiding honour just before her death with a Star Of Merit.
Her friends and family are going through so much - 16 is no age to die…
Please pray for her family, and for her soul - though there i no doubt she is on her way to heaven - she was, and is, truly an angel.

I’m now praying for Dani Pilot’s soul and for her family. And, I ask Dani to pray for us from heaven.

Jesus have compassion on Dani’s family. Thank You for her life which was 16 years of blessing to her family. Please now flood them with graces of mutual comfort and healing

May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God;
prayer for us, sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Heavenly Father,

Please comfort Dani’s family during their difficult time.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

LORD Jesus
Have Mercy on Ur Daughter

Praying for Dani to rest in peace and may God comfort her family!

Eternal rest grant unto Dani, O Lord. And may your perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.