Mother defending custody for her child from ex

I ask you all to say a little prayer for my friend, Eva. She is a mother of one, and her ex-husband is taking legal action, perhaps to win custody over her daughter, though she can not afford to fight back, I pray that our Blessed Virgin Mary and our Lord Jesus be on her side as she is a beautiful mother and example. Lord Jesus, please be with the mother and daughter and defend them from all harm. Amen.

Father help Eva in her awful predicament, bring aid to her in whatever way You can.
Please do not allow lack of means and money to determine the future for this child and her mother. Please ensure that means are found to keep this little girl in the care that is best for her.
Father touch the heart of the child’s father and grant him Your compassionate graces.

Jesus be with this beautiful mother and and daughter and defend them from all harm.
Mother Mary please intercede for them.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

*** Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying!

Heavenly Father, grant protection and aid to this deserving mother. Send her the best legal aid in the form of pro-bono work. Fill her advocate with the zeal and knowledge to fight for this mother. Touch the heart and open the eyes of the Judge or magistrate that will preside over this case so that he can see the truth regarding the father’s actions and how deserving the mother is. Soften the heart of the father who brings this action. Sway his heart and mind to be compassionate.

For all this we pray in Jesus’ name. Amen

Blessed Saint Joseph, I ask you to intercede for this family. Ask Jesus to provide His loving care to this mother, daughter, and father. Help them to work together with God’s grace to protect this child.

Thank you all for your prayers. May God answer all prayers dear to your heart.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

Praying
:signofcross:

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.