Mother in Law

Please say a pray for my MIL, they found a lump in her breast pray that it is not cancer and for my wife who is beside herself right now. Thank you

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee,
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death,
Amen.

May I offer some personal words of consolation. I have had biopsies on both breasts. Both tumors were found to be benign. Both times it was very scary. Please tell your Mother in Law that we are praying for her. Knowing that others were praying for me was very calming and reassuring.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women and
blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death

Amen

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for them; they have recourse to thee.
O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for them; they have recourse to thee.
O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for them; they have recourse to thee. Amen.

May your mother persevere in faith, abandoned to God’s merciful love full of confidence in His merciful love. May she not fear God’s will for her, as everything He permits to happen to her is for her good. May she find peace in praying and in the reception of the sacraments. Praying she and her whole family surrenders themselves to God’s will with total acceptance, and lets His will be done in their lives. May nothing impede God’s holy will to be done in their lives. Amen.

Dear Father in Heaven, please bless panner’s MIL that she is found not to have cancer and also for his wife that she find peace in her mind, that they may all have peace of mind during this time.

I join with you in this prayer, Rove, for panner’s MIL.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in You!

Praying that it’s not cancer …

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us form the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of your mercy. Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Praying hard.

PRAISE GOD! http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn292/lss4him/smileys/PraiseGodSmiley.gif

My MIL just called and told us ht Doctor found noting on the ultrasound at all! Thank you all for your prayers

Thanks be to God! :harp:

Give thanks to the Lord on the harp; on the ten stringed lyre offer praise.

Sing to God a new song; skillfully play with joyful chant.

For the Lord’s word is true; all his works are trustworthy.

–Psalm 33

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.