Mother Mary the loving mother

Dear my Catholic friends, pray for the unbelievers for what they want to believe. They don’t even believe Mother Marry’s visit to us and some said that it is jin’s work. It’s not wrong doing a debate as long as we always try our best not to hurt them.

Dear my Moslems friends, forgive me if i have ever hurt you. i’m very sure if you really ask God with humble which is true He will answer you the true. Ask Allah in your sholat and tahajud, whether or not the loving Mother Mary Who has been visiting the people of the world and always will, is His work.

Syalom,

[quote=ronald]Dear my Catholic friends, pray for the unbelievers for what they want to believe. They don’t even believe Mother Marry’s visit to us and some said that it is jin’s work. It’s not wrong doing a debate as long as we always try our best not to hurt them.

Dear my Moslems friends, forgive me if i have ever hurt you. i’m very sure if you really ask God with humble which is true He will answer you the true. Ask Allah in your sholat and tahajud, whether or not the loving Mother Mary Who has been visiting the people of the world and always will, is His work.

Syalom,
[/quote]

Salaam Friend Ronald;
My Dear Friend, I sincerely value your concerns towards Muslims, these concerns are flowing from a loving heart. Thank you.

Salaam.
Joseph.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.