Movie 10:10

Has anyone seen this movie, "10:10"?

Came across this as the most honest publicity ever for a movie:

pajamasmedia.com/zombie/2010/10/01/most-honest-political-ad-of-all-time/

Yes, it is unintentionally revealing about how the Left thinks. Conform or we will kill you.

That is an obvious parody, made by opponents of the global warming crowd. Why would global warmists deliberately make themselves look like jackasses? This is textbook Rovian propaganda. Big deal.

[quote="Vixit, post:3, topic:214874"]
That is an obvious parody, made by opponents of the global warming crowd. Why would global warmists deliberately make themselves look like jackasses? This is textbook Rovian propaganda. Big deal.

[/quote]

Why? Umm ... you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

[quote="Vixit, post:3, topic:214874"]

[/quote]

I guess you're being "Ironic." In which case, it doesn't translate itself well online, :)

10:10 admitted they made video. It was on their web site. They had to take it down because of all the Protests and Outrage.

Why would Global Warming Believers and Activists agree to make a video by "Global Warming Skeptics" which basically DOES make the GW folk UNINTENTIONALLY look like they're Idiots?:confused:

I'm just saying, there has to be some less obvious propaganda going on. People don't spend the kind of money it takes to make a video like that, without knowing darned well what they're doing. And they would have to have known this video is pretty extreme. Always look for the hidden messages in your television programming. Then again, with so many people watching it and linking to it, perhaps they accomplished their goal, after all....

Edit: Now we need to carefully watch the video for triggers and other subliminal stuff, besides the obvious.

I just saw this on Glenn Beck today. How sad. But nothing coming from the left surprises me now.

From the 10:10 Partners webpage:

http://1010news.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/capture.jpg
Kyocera Mita is a leading provider of environmentally friendly printing and copying solutions. Read all about their involvement here

Kyocera website

and

http://www.1010global.org/sites/default/files/uploads/ckfinder/images/sony-logo.jpg

Sony is one of the world’s leading digital entertainment brands, with household names such as VAIO™, Cyber-Shot™, BRAVIA™ and Walkman®. Sony is sponsoring 10:10 to support its staff’s efforts to go even further on carbon reduction

Sony website

Both companies have distanced themselves from the 10:10 campaign and asked to be removed from the partners page. They both have accounts on Facebook (Sony, Kyocera) and Twitter (Sony, Kyocera), if you want to thank them for ending their association with this group, or scold them for supporting such a disreputable bunch in the first place. Not sure how you'd do that though; I don't use either website.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.