Movie about Fr. Patrick Peyton continues to open in more states

The two prior threads from Sept/Oct by @Tis_Bearself and @Anesti33 are closed, otherwise I’d bump one of them. ‘Pray: The Story of Father Patrick Peyton’ continues to open in more states here in November, so I finally had a chance to see it. I loved it! I’ll basically endorse Anesti33’s review. Trailer:

The movie’s website has listings of where it’s playing in the US, but here it is by state for easy reference with start dates:

FL - Naples – start date Nov 20
FL - Pensacola – start date Dec 11
FL - Seminole – start date Nov 6

IA - Algona – start date Nov 13
IA - Marshalltown – start date Nov 13
IA - Oskaloosa – start date Nov 13
IA - Sioux Center – start date Nov 13
IA - Spencer – start date Nov 13

IL - Savanna – start date Nov 13

LA - Lafayette – start date Nov 13
LA - Slidell – start date Nov 13

MN - Owatonna – start date Nov 6
MN - Plymouth – start date Nov 20
MN - Woodbury – start date Nov 20
Note: MN theaters closed today for the next month due to tightened covid restrictions. Hopefully these theaters will be able to continue its run when they re-open.

PA - Lansdale – start date Nov 13

WI - Lake Geneva – start date Nov 6

Prior threads:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up and mention! Yeah, this was a phenomenal film albeit very short. And I wish I would own this one to watch again and again, and show my friends. Such a shame it opened this year in the theatrical situation with the pandemic. But I am glad that it indeed got an opening at all.

2 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.