Movie About Opus Dei founder

I went to see the new Nicholas Cage,Ron Perlman movie, Season of the Witch.
Before the movie started they ran various previews.One was for a movie named,“They Maybe Dragons”,which comes from a line in Cervantes Don Quiote.
The movie is all about St.Jose Maria Escrivera, before he founded Opus Dei, his activities during the Spanish Civil War.Looked interesting has a lot of action in it.Anyone heard any buzz about it?

No, but I also saw “season of the witch”. At first I was worried that I had paid to see a movie that was insulting the Church, but then it turned out quite differently from how it started, and actually seemed to promote belief in the supernatural and the power of exorcism. What did you think of it?

Coming this Spring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_Be_Dragons

Happy Catholic saw a rough cut of the movie and her comments were favorable.
happycatholic.blogspot.com/

[quote="Neil_Anthony, post:2, topic:226874"]
No, but I also saw "season of the witch". At first I was worried that I had paid to see a movie that was insulting the Church, but then it turned out quite differently from how it started, and actually seemed to promote belief in the supernatural and the power of exorcism. What did you think of it?

[/quote]

I liked the movie.I understand what your saying from some of the comments made by the main characters. Yet, I understood the comment made by Nicholas Cage about it was one thing to kill men.That's his job, he's a soldier,comes with the territory.But to kill innocent women and children in the name of God ,was wrong.
Back in the late 1980s we visited relatives in Milwaukee and went to see my dad's aunt who was a School Sister of Notre Dame.Somehow the subject of suffering and sin came up.My dad talked about when he was in Italy during World War 2, and seeing a poor italian woman,screaming and crying,carrying her dead child in her arms,and as daddy put it,part of the child's head was blown away.It bothered him because for the life of him, he couldn't picture what sort of sin a little child could commit to warrrent such a terrible death.
And he said he still believed in God, but had a hard time with some of the church's teachings.

The following entails a behind-the-screens exclusive regarding There Be Dragons:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhzYHnfViAQ

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.