Movies: "Devil" (SPOILER)

What's the prayer that the security guard says to the people in the elevator? It was in Spanish. What's the English translation of it?

Also, was he kneeling or did it look like that because the scene was filmed at low-angle? That scene was definitely filmed low-angle, but I can't tell if he was kneeling or not.

Who saw this? I actually liked it a lot. I can't find a review for it on the usccb page. I'm curious as to what they would think of it. I didn't see the Last Exorcism because I felt it would be too scary, this was scary, but not to that extent.

It was Shyliman's best work since The sixth sence.

Matt

[quote="matt1985, post:2, topic:213079"]
Who saw this? I actually liked it a lot. I can't find a review for it on the usccb page. I'm curious as to what they would think of it. I didn't see the Last Exorcism because I felt it would be too scary, this was scary, but not to that extent.

It was Shyliman's best work since The sixth sence.

Matt

[/quote]

(Aside from the spoiler question posted on the first thread, it wasn't his movie - he didn't direct it - he was only the producer.)

I thought it was fantastic!

And to answer the "SPOILER", I think it was the Hail Mary in Spanish, but my spanish friends here would have to vouch for that.

it was the Hail Mary in Spanish but i haven't seen it yet. :rolleyes:

I don't know a lot of Spanish but I know the Hail Mary in Spanish and in the previews to the movie, there is someone saying the Hail Mary in Spanish. So this movie was actualyl altight to see? I thought it would be like anti Catholic or something that I should not watch. If it is good I will watch it when it comes on dvd.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.