MOVIES: Extraordinary Measures

Today, I went with my mom to see the movie Extraordinary Measures with Harrison Ford and Brendan Fraser. It's about the search for a treatment for Pompe's Disease, a type of muscular distrophy. I highly recommend it! It's a must see.

Sweet! Thanks for the recommendation.

-Matt

One of my good friends actually played an extra in it. He's one of the scientists that are shown in it. He explained to me the process, it was very enlightening, also, Harrison is a really nice guy that completely immerses himself in his characters to extreem levels.

[quote="JA25, post:1, topic:187629"]
Today, I went with my mom to see the movie Extraordinary Measures with Harrison Ford and Brendan Fraser. It's about the search for a treatment for Pompe's Disease, a type of muscular distrophy. I highly recommend it! It's a must see.

[/quote]

It's no longer playing in my town; but I will definitely see it when it hits the discount cinemas.:):)

ICXC NIKA

This movie starring Brendan Fraser and Harrison Ford is an inspiring one.. This will make parents to hug their kids. This also creates an awareness about the pompe disease.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.