Movies online?

I came across this website where you can watch movies for free. On the site, it says they are acting within legal parameters, but I am wondering if it is a morally sound thing to use this site to view movies online. Any advice?
solarmovie.eu/privacy-policy.html

This Site shall have no responsibilities or liabilities for the content, data, opinions, statements and links this site contains.

The Website is hiding behind the web provider exemption. Its privacy policy even admits that site users who upload content without permission might violate the law. However, if the copyright owner complains and the website removes the content, then technically the website is not violating the law, even if individual users are.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

As runningdude pointed out, sites like this are able to skirt around legality by placing the burden on the user. Some such websites operate out of other countries with laws that are more lax. In any case, just because they aren’t doing anything technically illegal does not mean that you would not be doing something illegal by using their website.

I know it’s kind of a screwy system that way. But it is what it is.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.