MOVIES: Run Fat Boy Run

Has anyone else seen this movie? I’m a big fan of Simon Pegg, loved him in Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz (two of the funniest movies I’ve ever seen). I loved this movie. I first saw it expecting to enjoy it, but not as much as his previous movies. I was wrong. I thought this one was even better. My mom and I were literally screaming with laughter. We rarely see a movie more than once at the theater. We saw this on three times.
It wasn’t a success at all in the U.S. box office, which is just amazing to me because it’s truly the funniest movie I’ve ever seen.
Some people on this board would probably not like it because it does have some crude humor, but not nearly like what you see in most comedies that are shocking but unfunny (example, 40 year old virgin, knicked up ect).
So for those who have seen this which scenes really made you laugh. The three that stand out (won’t give away any details) for me, the locker room, the scratching scene, and the blister.

i never heard of them bu love British Humor!
thanks for the post. I will add them to my netflix queue and let you know!

Whoa I didn’t even know it was out here. I really liked both Shaun and Hot Fuzz, will see this at some point for sure.

Favorite line in Hot Fuzz: “You mean you ain’t seen BAD BOYS 2?”

Ohhhh ho ho ho. Cracks me up so much. Because BB2 is one of the worst movies I’ve ever had the misfortune of seeing.

I agree. Bad Boys 2 was really an unintentional comedy (but a bad one at that).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.