Movies: Your Opinions and Votes wanted

Hello,

I’ve spent some time making a major adjustment to www.soulfoodcinema.com which enables you to post your opinions (and a vote) on one or some of the 1000+ films featured on the site.

Have you ever seen a film that every other Catholic raves about but you see it differently? Or perhaps the other way around, that no Catholic cares for, but you can see the light in it? If so, please share your opinions with others – Jesus told us “No one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light. For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.” (Luke 8:16-17).

If you think you have particular Christian insights into a film please do share them with others. Your comments and votes will stay in place for all to see whether viewed in the next 10 weeks or the next 10 years.

Once you have made six or more posts on films that have been viewed by myself, you will be given ‘regular contributor’ status, allowing you to post comments on films not yet viewed by myself, which soon will include the latest releases at the cinemas.

To post your opinions and a vote simply follow the link at the bottom of every film’s page.

God Bless you,

Mark

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.