moving to utah

i am thinking of moving to utah and was wondering if anyone knows where in utah there is a good catholic subculture. that is catholic (actual) not catholic believe whatever you like. any ideas would be appreciated.

You are always believing whatever you like. You’re just looking for other people who believe like you do.

erm… why Utah? It is one of the least Catholic states in the US.

Explore Al Householder

[quote="Hypatia, post:2, topic:308013"]
You are always believing whatever you like. You're just looking for other people who believe like you do.

[/quote]

no actually i meant exactly what i said. i am looking for an actual authentic catholic culture somewhere in utah. protestants believe whatever they want. actual catholics have to listen to proper authority in line with the popes. perhaps that clears it up a little. sorry for the misunderstanding.

[quote="Dale_M, post:3, topic:308013"]
erm... why Utah? It is one of the least Catholic states in the US.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk117/trialaccount96/CatholicCongregationsUS2010.jpg

[/quote]

I have a bucket full of reasons at this point mostly involving local laws and civil rights. I also enjoy my shooting and the laws there are very favorable.

And the ski slopes are pretty good too.

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.