Moving Tomorrow

Dear Brothers and Sisters:

I absolutely believe in the power of prayer! The last few days are proof of that! For example: I had a few credit report issues and when I asked for them to be varified, it was shown that it was a case of identity theft. Normal, I would think it would take weeks for this to come to light … this took literally 6 days!

And so tomorrow, I return to the DC area. I still haven’t heard whether I got the job with the City Of Fairfax, but my faith is stronger and more true than it ever has been. And based on my conviction that ALL things are possible through the power of prayer, I fly up at 12:05 PM. to be closer to my daughters and to continue to worship and be a witness to Father God Almighty. It is a big “leap of faith” but one that I firmly believe I should take in order to begin the career as soon as possible.

I continue to ask for your prayers for the officers who will make the desision regarding the job, may their lives be touched by the Saving grace of our Lord; for my daughters for a successful school year and to know that being a Catholic can be very “cool” and for my girlfriend who will come to DC once I have the formal job offer; may she learn the glory that is the Lord Jesus!

I will absolutely stay in touch and continue being a Prayer Warrior as I am proof that the power of prayer is endless!

God Bless you all!

Rick

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ, to heal those of our souls.”
“My Jesus, Pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds.”

God be with you!
Amen to your prayers!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I will keep your intentions in my prayers.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.