MP3 Audio Bibles and Rosary mystery images

Brothers and Sisters,
Access the below links for copyright free, legally downloadable MP3 audio bibles:
King James Version (KJV) 1.16 GB
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3q2Z0LpByu_YVMzMUg5TTM4Ukk
New Revised Standard Version (NRSV). 2.25 GB. Dramatised, with background music.
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3q2Z0LpByu_ZG56ZWtwZnJVaEU
The Apocrypha is not included in either of the above.
Once you download the files to your PC you can transfer it to your smartphone and access the same through any music app.

To aid reflection whilst reciting the Rosary and especially useful to capture the interest of children:
60 images of the mysteries of the Rosary, fit for scrolling on TV screen via pen drive:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3q2Z0LpByu_TkpQWHBaN2ZCZGM
20 images suitable for poster size prints:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3q2Z0LpByu_RzFFV3p4TVAzSE0

Happy listening/forwarding.
Thank you!

Thanks afthomercy for posting.

God bless.

Cathoholic

Catholic Audio Books: The Douay Rheims Bible

Thanks for the link. I shall update the drive with these audio books shortly! :thumbsup:

For general information, I also post the daily mass readings’ links (text as well as audio) via Whatsapp to whosoever wants to receive it. This is with specific permission from the copyright owners, viz. the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB).

This is a free service of course. I post it at approximately 6.00 am Indian Standard Time (IST). Recipients in the western hemisphere will receive it on the previous evening due to the time difference.

Those who wish to receive the same may please send me a private message here and I will add you to the group.

Sample this:
Text: usccb.org/bible/readings/121016.cfm
Audio: ccc.usccb.org/cccradio/NABPodcasts/16_12_10.mp3

I ensure that nobody posts anything else into the group and hence there is no nuisance in the form of extraneous posts.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.