MRSA

Please pray for healing for my daughter Heidi who has MRSA, the flesh eating bacteria that is eating her foot away.Her heel is nearly gone and one big toe is gone. Infection is also in her bones. Dear Lord Jesus have Mercy.

Praying for your daughter, your family and for all.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Prayers outbound for you and your daughter.

Praying hard for your daughter, and for the rest of the family.

Oh Divine Physician, Have mercy on Heidi and grant her the restoration of her health, helping her overcome this illness. Console and comfort her Mother and her family. Grant that this experience may draw them closer to you.

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

Holy God, there must be a cure against this bacteria. Please let it be given to poor Heidi, and anyone else who has such a terrible condition.
Have mercy, holy God

[quote="irsell, post:1, topic:256863"]
Please pray for healing for my daughter Heidi who has MRSA, the flesh eating bacteria that is eating her foot away.Her heel is nearly gone and one big toe is gone. Infection is also in her bones. Dear Lord Jesus have Mercy.

[/quote]

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear this. I am crying and praying for your daughter.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called "The Mighty," "The Wonder-Worker," because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you. I pray for irsell's daughter, Heidi.

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

[quote="irsell, post:1, topic:256863"]

[/quote]

As a person who has had MRSA and my wife who has had several MRSA like infections, I pray for your daughter and your family. While our infections never got this bad, I know what you are going through.

May the Lord God bless you and your family and heal your daughter.

Prayers offered :signofcross:

Praying very hard for your daughter.

Praying my heart out for precious Heidi.

Praying for Heidi...

Please inspire her doctor with a treatment that will cure Heidi of this terrible affliction, holy God.

Praying :signofcross:

**Tend your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest your weary ones.
Bless your dying ones.
Soothe your suffering ones.
Pity your afflicted ones.
Shield your joyous ones.
And for all your love's sake. Amen.

My continued prayers for Heidi.**

My continued prayers for your daughter.

Hoping your daughter is doing better. Will keep her in my prayers.

Praying..

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.