MRSA

** My continued prayers for your daughter.

Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon her with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon her, may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of her body, and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, bringing to her to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. Amen.**

praying for your daughter x

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

**Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon this beautiful daughter with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon her, may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. Amen.

My continued prayers.**

Holy Mary,
help those in need,
give strength to the weak,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.
May all who seek your help
experience your unfailing protection.
Amen.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

:signofcross:

Holy Mary,
help those in need,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.
Amen.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.***

Heavenly Father, watch with us over your children
and grant that they may be restored to that perfect health
which it is Yours alone to give. Relieve any pain,
guard them from all danger, restore to them
Your gifts of gladness and strength,
and raise them up to a life of service to You.
Through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Holy Mary,
help those in need,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.
Amen.

Sweet Jesus, we pray for mercy for this precious child…

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Heavenly Father, watch with us over your children
and grant that they may be restored to that perfect health
which it is Yours alone to give. Relieve any pain,
guard them from all danger, restore to them
Your gifts of gladness and strength,
and raise them up to a life of service to You.
Through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Holy Mary

Mediatrix of All Graces and Mother of Mercy, remember the infinite treasure which your Divine Son has merited by His suffering and which he has confided to you for us, your children. Filled with confidence in your motherly heart, and for the sake of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, please obtain for us the graces we ask.

Dearest Mother, if what we ask is not God’s will may we receive that which will be of greater benefit to our souls. May we experience the kindness of your intercession with Jesus during life and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

**My continued prayers for your daughter, and all the best to her in the new year.

Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon her with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon her, may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of her body, and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, bringing to her to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. Amen. **

Lord have mercy on Heidi and bring her to complete and full recovery.

We love you Lord and trust in Your hand to move in the way you know to be best and trust in You, Amen.

mlz

Lord Heal Heidi and keep her safe from further harm in accordance with Your Holy Will. Amen.

Lord, hear our prayers

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.