MSNBC Guest: Would A White President Get Heckled?

I’m sure nobody saw this coming from MSNBC. :rolleyes: What isn’t racist these days?

“This is just so unprecedented and outrageous, that you have to ask the question, would the right-wing president be doing this if we had a white president there?” MSNBC guest and Democratic strategist Julian Epstein said on the channel this afternoon.

“I think it’s a vert important question because I think this is the first African-American president. We’ve never had a white president been told by the opposing party to shut up in the middle of a major address to the Congress. We’ve never had a president like this heckled so disrespectfully. We’ve never had this otherness afforded to any other president and I think the right wing has some explaining to do because to me it’s patently obvious,” he said.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/06/15/msnbc_guest_would_a_white_president_get_heckled.html

Ridiculous. Did they miss the merciless treatment of George W. Bush while he was in office?

All distractions from the real problem… sin is the real enemy, people just find a way to avoid the Truth.

Don’t they realize how lame and old is playing the race card? :yawn::sleep:

I’m not American, but…

I think (in my opinio) that journalists should just grow up, and get over the these childish accusations.

They should get over the fact that he’s not white, and just because he’s criticised, shouldn’t mean someone is racist. It has nothing to do with race, we’re all just as human as the next person regardless of race.

Obama is just not a good politician, and he is the most pro-abortion President the USA has ever seen.

As old and lame as accusing someone of playing it? :cool:

So…you didn’t read the article in the OP?

As a general policy in this forum. Talk show hosts and guests of talk show hosts are not considered news. They are paid to be controversial.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.