MSNBC's Ed Shultz: I'd cheat to keep Brown

Radio Equalizer's Brian Maloney captured MSNBC's Ed Schultz making a startling remark on his radio show yesterday about supporting voter fraud in Massachusetts, so Scott Brown would lose. The audio is below along with the transcript.
SCHULTZ (23:02): I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote 10 times. I don't know if they'd let me or not, but I'd try to. Yeah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep these b@stards out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they are.

** Ed Schultz is proof that Democrats want totalitarianism instead of a Representative Republic. I swear if he does somehow win, and they post pone his seating to push their agenda...

I'm just gonna roll over and die cuz I dont know what the heck to do anymore...

[quote="Charlotte408, post:1, topic:183551"]
Radio Equalizer's Brian Maloney captured MSNBC's Ed Schultz making a startling remark on his radio show yesterday about supporting voter fraud in Massachusetts, so Scott Brown would lose. The audio is below along with the transcript.
SCHULTZ (23:02): I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote 10 times. I don't know if they'd let me or not, but I'd try to. Yeah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep these b@stards out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they are.

** Ed Schultz is proof that Democrats want totalitarianism instead of a Representative Republic. I swear if he does somehow win, and they post pone his seating to push their agenda...

I'm just gonna roll over and die cuz I dont know what the heck to do anymore...

[/quote]

this is the attitude of a lot of democrats i think and i am sure they have cheated in the past, will cheat in the present and will plan to cheat in the future!!
that he would say this on air only shows how desperate they are to win this seat.
they are pathetic!

Please pray for a victory for Scott Brown in the upcoming election!

This election is the tip of a huge iceberg of backlash against the Democrats and Obama. Kennedy's seat going Republican? Who would have thunk it? :eek:

I thank God for it though. The Democrats have been running wild of late. They severely need a dose of humble pie.

I live in The Peoples Republic of Massachusetts, and praying that Scott Brown wins. I am excited to vote for him tomorrow.

if Scott Brown wins it will be a huge wake up call to the democrats.

i am pray for Scott Brown to win!

this is the attitude of a lot of democrats i think and i am sure they have cheated in the past, will cheat in the present and will plan to cheat in the future!!

Hmmmm. Lee Atwater, Tom DeLay, et al.

Of course they cheated before.

Just look at the way heathcare was composed behind close doors...buying votes...etc

I hate to break it to you all, but some Republicans play dirty politics as well. Many claim that there were untoward happenings in Bush's election victory against Gore in Florida.

[quote="Middleman, post:10, topic:183551"]
I hate to break it to you all, but some Republicans play dirty politics as well. Many claim that there were untoward happenings in Bush's election victory against Gore in Florida.

[/quote]

i dont think this conversation is about BUSH at all..its actually about SCOTT BROWN. and secondly i dont consider myself a republican...i am a hardcore conservative that wants my country back!!!

[/quote]

Hiyas:)

You are correct.
However, this is the present administration....which promised change

I think a lot of people see politics as, “MY side is good, right, and just so we should do everything we can to keep the evil OTHER side out.” For many people, especially the liberal left, politics is their true religion and their church is weakened when their deities are not in power. So they see it as their calling to make sure their people remain in power. Catholics go to Confession for their sins. The liberal left look to their politicians for absolution for their little “cheats” to put that person into power. You only have to look as far as the almost cult-like following some people have in Obama or Gore to see what I mean.

:thumbsup:

I think a lot of people think of themselves by political party first. We need to remember that we’re Catholics first, and we should vote for the candidate that best espouses our values, regardless of party.
It’s just that the Republicans have fit that bill better than the Dems lately. But we need to keep a keen eye on them; the Bush years showed that even Republicans can go astray if we don’t hold them accountable. In God we trust, and everyone else has to prove themselves worthy.

In this particular case, it seems Mr. Brown holds the Catholic cards. So I’m praying for him to win. And if he gets elected and then sells out on us, throw the bum out and teach him a lesson in representative government.

This conversation is about political corruption in elections on the part of Democrats. My point is that both political parties have been guilty.

Ha ha, well I never believed that for a nanosecond. :rolleyes: This is an administration headed by a product of the Chicago political machine.

Many claim

[/quote]

well stop the presses lol

Well, now Sen. Kerry is claiming that Brown’s people are “cheating”:

Democrats have pointed, among other things, to a video posted on the Web in which a supporter at a Brown rally on Sunday can be heard saying, “Shove a curling iron up her butt.” Brown can be seen grinning briefly right after the remark.

Kerry also pointed to media reports of the theft and burning of lawn signs and “threatening comments” being posted on Facebook pages of Coakley and her supporters.

boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2010/01/kerry_decries_a.html

I don’t live in Mass. but I will certainly pray that Mr. Brown wins the election.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.