MTF Sunday Missal

Happy Palm Sunday, everyone!

I’m a seminarian who’s looking to be ordained to the Transitional Diaconate next year (God-willing). Through the generosity of a parishoner, I’m going to buy an altar missal from Midwest Theological Forum. I was wondering, however, what the major difference was between the Regal and Classic editions? I’m assuming it has something to do with the genuine leather?

Here’s a link to missals if you’re curious. I’d appreciate any feedback you’d all have to offer.

Please keep me in your prayers,

–Ryan :thumbsup:

theologicalforum.org/Browsing.aspx?BrowseBy=Category&CategoryId=119

May God bless you in your efforts to be a Deacon. I think that is great tehy are needed
for sure. I know nothing about missals . however I still have my little missal from years
ago when I was in grade school. I got it about 1950 and have not affored one since.
God bless.:wink:

Try this post: wdtprs.com/blog/2011/10/wdtprs-review-editions-of-the-roman-missal-with-the-new-corrected-translation/

Follow along his links and read comments- they went on for a few weeks about the various missals, I believe.

Not my blog, obviously :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.