Much worse...

My health is rapidly declining. I’m waiting on some test results before we can proceed futher. In the meantime I’m plagued by mental and spiritual anguish. Something’s wrong. Please pray they figure it out and soon. I’m so weak. It’s a nightmare. Pray for my husband too as he cares for me. Thanks!

Sending up a prayer for you, for your husband, and for your doctors.

Praying for you.

Praying…

Thank you all so much. May God bless you.

Many prayers!

Many prayers to you… I’m going through something similar … it truly is very difficult. You have my sympathy and prayers.

I’m sorry to hear that about your health. :frowning:
Prayers coming your way! :gopray2:
God bless! :highprayer:

Prayers! Keep us updated; we really do care about how you’re doing. Post here whenever you need to! :slight_smile: :console:

Praying.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

My prayers

ICXC NiKA

I’m so sorry to hear this Convert, may the Virgin Mary hold you under her mantle.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

May Saint Joseph help your husband, interceding for the strength to care for you, his wife.

Praying for you.

Praying

Sending prayers for you and your husband…

praying for you.:hug1:

Praying for you.

Thanks so much everyone. :slight_smile:

Sooooooo tired. Sleeping like 16-20 hours a day. All I do is sleep. Though on the plus side when I’m sleeping so much extra, my Fibromyalgia pain is less intense. Go figure. :shrug: After a year and a half I don’t think I’m ever going to be normal again. Siiiiiiiigh. :frowning:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.