Muhammed suppose to marry Virgin Mary in paradise.

I know all of you will be angry here :mad:, but sorry that’s what’s being taught to the Muslim children and in the Mosques’ lectures. :banghead:

Authentic Ibn-Kathir Tafseer for (Quran 5:66):
It may be, if he divorced you (all), that Allah will give him in exchange Consorts better than you, who submit (their wills), who believe, who are devout, who turn to Allah in repentance, who worship (in humility), who travel (for Faith) and fast, previously married or virgins.

In English:
Previously married = Aseyah (The Wife of Pharaoh).
Virgins = Mary (The Virgin).

In Arabic:
[RIGHT]"وقوله تعالى‏:‏ ‏{‏ثيبات وأبكاراً‏}‏ أي منهن ثيبات، ومنهن أبكاراً، ليكون ذلك أشهى إلى النفس، فإن التنوع يبسط النفس، ولهذا قال‏:‏ ‏{‏ثيبات وأبكاراً‏}‏ أي منهن ثيبات، ومنهن أبكار، ليكون ذلك أشهى إلى النفس، فإن التنوع يبسط النفس، ولهذا قال‏:‏ ‏{‏ثيبات وأبكار‏}‏ قال‏:‏ وعد اللّه نبيه صلى اللّه عليه وسلم في هذه الآية أن يزوجه، فالثيب آسية امرأة فرعون، وبالأبكار مريم بنت عمران ‏"‏رواه الحافظ الطبراني في المعجم الكبير‏ [/RIGHT]

References:

1. Arabic source, Saudi Arabia Ministry of Islamic affairs:
    quran.al-islam.com/Tafseer/DispTafsser.asp?l=arb&taf=KATHEER&nType=1&nSora=66&nAya=5

2. Arabic source, Saudi Arabia Islamic website.
    al-eman.com/IslamLib/viewchp.asp?BID=134&CID=130

3. Arabic source, Fatwa # 37869 dated 28-07-1424H:
    islamweb.net/hajj1425/ShowFatwa.php?lang=A&Id=37869&Option=FatwaId

4. English source:
    answering-islam.org/Shamoun/mary.htm

I will read and do a bit more research on this, cause ive not heard of this, but let me tell you, the thought of this makes my skin crawl and my stomach turn.

I guess this is the reason why Muslims say that they have respect for Mary. However, they don’t want to tell us the whole story of why they respect her. This means that Muhammad believed that he would be married to our blessed Lord’s mother and have sexual intercourse with her in Paradise! Such an idea not only shocks Christians, but actually exposes the sick perversions of this religion. We are thankful to God that Islam is not true and Muhammad is not God’s prophet. Mary will never be married to Muhammad, nor will she be married to anyone else in Paradise, since the Holy Bible, God’s true and pure word, teaches:
“Jesus replied, ‘The people of this age marry and are given in marriage. But those who are considered worthy of taking part in that age and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God’s children, since they are children of the resurrection.’” Luke 20:34-36

It’s terrible that some many people put faith into this heresy.

Thou there is nothing i wouldn’t expect from Muhammad’s “morality”, but be ready for answers like " Israeliyyat" or “fabricated hadith”.

And this things written in the Quran? the one so called dictated word by word by God? Oh my God…??

Disgusting indeed. Joseph Smith must have borrowed this for his version of heaven. :frowning:

“The man will be able to have sexual intercourse WITH A HUNDRED VIRGINS IN ONE DAY.”

:wink: And Christians wonder why men are eager to be suicide bombers!!

And I still wonder. After a few virgins, wouldn’t a man want somebody who knows what she’s doing? How would a man be capable of that? Just, how would he physically be capable?!! …Is this to provide children, too?

I always laugh at the whole sex-with-virgins thing anyway! It’s so absurd to imagine dying in God (Allah’s) graces and then, as a reward for blowing yourself up in a Starbucks in Jerusalem you get to have intercourse with women on a bed of pearls in some jungle paradise?? Weirdsville! Christianity and Islam could not be more different in their visions of heaven, purity, and destiny. Islam shows an immature teenage locker-room view of heaven. “I see Pamela Anderson, Brittney Spears (pre-shaved head), and Jessica Simpson in eternal paradise rewarding me for my blowing up a tour bus in Haifa!”

What can you expect from a man who used to sleep with 9 women on a single day and accepted any woman who offered herself to him, teaching to a bunch of sahara desert men? you can read extensive literature about sex in the sunna of Muhammad…logical follows that his paradise will be a projection of his inner self.

Narrated Aisha:
I used to look down upon those ladies who had given themselves to Allah’s Apostle and I used to say, “Can a lady give herself (to a man)?” But when Allah revealed: “You (O Muhammad) can postpone (the turn of) whom you will of them (your wives), and you may receive any of them whom you will; and there is no blame on you if you invite one whose turn you have set aside (temporarily).” (33.51) I said (to the Prophet),** “I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires.” **(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 311)

Even Aisha found it immoral, yet since Muhammad immediately brought a very conveniant verse from Allah, notice the remark of Aisha ( either witty, or totally brainwashed as to what is moral and what is not).

This displays the disrespect this religion (Islam) has for women. How can anyone condone this type of behaviour towards women? The more i find out about Islam, the more i believe this type of thing could come from the devil himself.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That is disgusting. :nope:

That is to deceive lusted people so that they accept Islam. :cool:

I agree, I hope our fellow Muslims have the same courage of Aisha to question Islam. :rolleyes:

beware, you are talking about the woman who, instead of staying home after Muhammad’s death as he commanded, waged a war against Ali…:wink:

dear sam_777,i am really very upset.now i know that my knowledge about muhammed is few!So in so called heaven muhammed want to marry our blessed “Mother of God”?(if i misunderstand then pls correct me).Jesus save me from islam&muhammed!Who want to marry our lord’s mother in heaven,I think he is nothing but a… !.some one pls fill the blank.i don’t want to fill the blank.because I guess i will lose my control!I am feeling puke!!

:rotfl:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.