Murdered child in need of prayer

A girl from my home town was brutally murdered (no detail but trust me it was indescibably bad) either late on Oct 31st or in the wee hours of Nov 1. she was a freshman at the high school I once attended. Im gunna put her in the book of life at the church i go to and i have already said the compline for the dead (i discovered this too late to do the vespers), but still such a tragedy cries out to heaven for justice, and to her fellow men for prayer. PLEASE even if its just a simple “my jesus mercy,” pray that she be granted rest.

Chelsea Harrison,
May the Lord in his infinite compassion grant you eternal rest and peace, and may you soon behold Him in all his glory. May your soul pass from light to light, and joy to joy, seeing the beauty that is always new but never changing, the face of God.

You’ve got it. Will say a prayer. What a shame - such a young child … probably some silly reason too.

I will pray for her

I will remember her in my prayers.

Bless you for calling this to our attention.

She most certainly will be in my prayers. Poor dear, and her family and friends.

Such a tragedy. When I say my Rosary tonight, I will say it for her. It brings tears to my eyes to know that such a young life is gone.

she is in my prayers, as is her family.

I will pray for her.

I will say a Divine Mercy Chaplet for her and her family tonight.

my friend of age 9 was kidnapped rapped beaten and murdered.
when i found out i was devastated and cried for endless hours. i would like to know if there is a prayer for me to pray for his soul to rest in peace. he was a wonderful child always happy even though he was given away because his mother was a druggie whom she is now suspected in his murder. i know he’ll be a little agnel up in heaven please pray for him

For a Child: www.daughtersofstpaul.com

Lord, you said, “Let the little children come to me.” To you I entrust (name) who has left us. He/she was but a child and so precious in your sight. You, Lord Jesus, became a little child for our sake. You welcomed children and promised that the kingdom would be theirs. Take *(name) *into your arms and lead him/her into heaven where there will be no more tears, no more suffering, no more pain. Grant him/her the fullness of joy and eternal peace. You know the burden of our grief over the death of (name). One day unite us again. Amen.
May (name) be held in God’s loving embrace now and forever: Lord Jesus, I turn to you with trust.
May his/her family be consoled in their grief: Lord Jesus, I turn to you with trust.
May the friends of (name) who shared friendship, school and sports together, be consoled and comforted: Lord Jesus, I turn to you with trust.
[LIST]
*]For all parents who grieve the loss of their children through death, kidnapping, suicide, or illness: Lord Jesus, I turn to you with trust.
*]For children who die of hunger or disease: Lord Jesus, I turn to you with trust.
*]For children who die in war, Lord Jesus: I turn to you with trust.
*]For children who die violent deaths: Lord Jesus, I turn to you with trust.
*]For children who die at the hands of other children: Lord Jesus, I turn to you with trust.
*]For children who die in accidents: Lord Jesus, I turn to you with trust.[/LIST]Lord Jesus, I entrust (name) into your hands, trusting that you even now embrace him/her in your love. Welcome him/her into heaven together with all children who have died. May we know your saving peace. Amen.

Que Dios los tenga en su santa gloria. Amen
praying:gopray:

thank you so much!

Praying for an angel of peace to bring her to the Lord wrapped in the robes of his mercy, and praying for the abudnant graces of our Lord on her family.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is With The
Blessed Art Thou Among Women
And Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for Us Sinners

Now and at the Hour of our Death.

:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.