Murdered toddler's family pays tribute to 'darling angel'

Little Millie suffered an horrendous attack this past Thursday, the community is sickened, shocked.

The details are so shocking to me I can hardly think straight, the person who did this was either on drugs or possessed by satan, maybe both.

Never the less, I feel for her poor mother, who left her with the beast so she could go-to the shop for groceries, only to return to this horror.

OMG !

breakingnews.ie/ireland/murdered-toddlers-family-pays-tribute-to-darling-angel-438096.html

[quote="hawkeye, post:1, topic:179589"]
left her with the beast

[/quote]

:confused:

The article doesn’t say anything put I’m guessing who ever this little one was left with was the one who killed her. May she rest in peace and may our Blessed Mother keep this family in the loving protection of her embrace. :signofcross:

[quote="hawkeye, post:1, topic:179589"]
Little Millie suffered an horrendous attack this past Thursday, the community is sickened, shocked.

The details are so shocking to me I can hardly think straight, the person who did this was either on drugs or possessed by satan, maybe both.

Never the less, I feel for her poor mother, who left her with the beast so she could go-to the shop for groceries, only to return to this horror.

OMG !

breakingnews.ie/ireland/murdered-toddlers-family-pays-tribute-to-darling-angel-438096.html

[/quote]

The man is a stepfather then? Or a boyfriend living with the mother and child?
Nothing in this article speaks of the woman leaving the child to run errands.

Is your information considered gossip?

No news report has said anything about the parents, other than that they’re devastated. They haven’t said anything about what happened other than where it happened and that Millie was brought to the hospital and then transferred to another hospital because of extensive injuries relating to some sort of assault. They said her injuries were extensive, and one of the detectives said that he had never seen such a deplorable crime in his entire life.

Here are the other reports I’ve come across on the case, and they mostly say the same thing, each in a slightly different way:

UTV Weekend News - Toddler named
u.tv/UTVMediaPlayer/Default.aspx?vidid=127294&chapid=103824&arti_id=3762ef1a-eaf9-46ad-bdd5-60242bdd78f2

Murder inquiry after baby dies
u.tv/News/Murder-inquiry-after-baby-dies/e5b4a8d4-fc00-47d6-a44d-bb9a0553d20c

More time to question baby murder suspect
u.tv/News/More-time-to-question-baby-murder-suspect/e37ef1b5-563f-4b5e-ba35-e9bf192519d3

Toddler seriously ill
teletext.co.uk/regionalnews/northern-ireland/43c1ba4c2c5138405bd4f6c06d9b9b61/Toddler+seriously+ill.aspx

Toddler rushed to hospital
nwipp-newspapers.com/FH/free/296091181594527.php

Police launch murder inquiry after death of 15-month-old girl
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/northernireland/6790976/Police-launch-murder-inquiry-after-death-of-15-month-old-girl.html

Murder inquiry into toddler death
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/8409086.stm

Murder probe after toddler’s death
uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091211/tuk-murder-probe-after-toddler-s-death-6323e80.html

Murder inquiry as assaulted Enniskillen toddler dies
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/foyle_and_west/8408066.stm

Mystery as hurt tot dies
newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/635944/15-month-old-dies-in-intensive-care-after-alleged-assault.html

Man questioned over ‘horrific’ assault after which 15-month-old died
irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2009/1214/1224260654484.html

PM results withheld in baby death case
rte.ie/news/2009/1213/fermanagh.html

Boyfriend, he’s not her father.

Nothing in this article speaks of the woman leaving the child to run errands.

Is your information considered gossip?

Local info, I know the area, the shop is about 500yrds from the home, that’s what I’ve heard.

I know the girl to see, she’s probably the same age as my children, 25/ 27 maybe.

Not that it matters now, the little innocent was brutally murdered, may she shine brightly in Heaven.

[quote="exoflare, post:2, topic:179589"]
:confused:

[/quote]

A term I used to describe the sicko that did this to her, he has to be charged by 10pm GMT, or released.

Sorry about that, I was just confused as the article didn’t really mention any background info or say who the baby was left with.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.