Murderer of Pro-Life Protestor James Pouillon Sentenced to Prison

CORUNNA, Michigan -- Harlan Drake was sentenced to life in prison today for the Sept. 11, 2009 shootings of Michael Fuoss and James Pouillon.

Drake, 34, was convicted of two counts of first-degree premeditated murder in the slayings on March 11.

Drake shot Pouillon, an anti-abortion activist, in front of Owosso High School and Fuoss, a gravel pit owner, at his Owosso Township business the morning of Sept. 11. His lawyers sought a legal insanity defense in the trial that lasted about two weeks.

Justice is served:

mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2010/04/harland_drake_sentenced.html

Wow the LSM [Lame Stream Media] went completely nuts about Tiller the baby killer but this is the first time I’ve heard about this.

Naw there’s no LSM bias. :rolleyes:

I guess this will be all over the news tonight!And on all the liberal radio programs tomorrow,I can hardly wait!

I guess this will be all over the news tonight!And on all the liberal radio programs tomorrow,I can hardly wait!

This news story is about a month and a half old; the murderer's sentencing took place April 22, 2010.

then why post it1 month after the fact?

Soutane wrote:

then why post it1 month after the fact?

Because I didn't have time to post it before.:)

fair enough:)

-sigh-

Lord, have mercy on this man's soul.

:gopray:

In Christ,
Never

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.