Music for the Antiphons in the Roman Ritual, Book of Blessings?

Where can I find the chant settings for the antiphons of the Roman Ritual, the Book of Blessings, and the Liturgy of the Hours? Is music even available for these? What about their Latin counterparts? Thank you.

The Latin edition of the Book of Blessings is De Benedictionibus, (Liberia Editrice Vaticana, 1993, ISBN 880118994). In pages 487-512 it has an Appendix with music, entitled “Cantus Antiphonarum et Aliorum Textuum”.

The “Roman Ritual” is made up of the following books, as outlined at liturgyoffice.org.uk/Resources/Rites/RiteRitual.html:
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
Rite of Baptism for Children
Rite of Confirmation
Rite of Penance
Pastoral Care of the Sick
Rite of Marriage
Order of Christian Funerals
Holy Communion and Worship of the Eucharist outside Mass
Book of Blessings

The Latin edition of “Holy Communion and Worship of the Eucharist Outside Mass” does not include music. The book is De Sacra Communione et de Cultu Mysterii Eucharistici Extra Missam, published in 1974. On page 69 it lists the hymns, such as “Pange, lingua”. While it has the words of this hymn, it does not provide any musical notation for it.

In Australia a book was published “Approved for use in the dioceses of Australia”: Catholic Worship Book Full Music Edition, published by Collins Liturgical Publications/E.J. Dwyer, ISBN 0005998360. It does not include the Book of Blessings, but I think has music for (some of) all the other parts of the Roman Ritual.

The book “The Gelineau Gradual Volume II – Responsorial Psalms from the Lectionary for Mass for the Rites of the Church”, published by G.I.A. Publications, Chicago, 1979. This covers all the parts of the Roman Ritual, listed above, except “Holy Communion and Worship of the Eucharist Outside Mass” and “Book of Blessings”. It has at the front “Music for the antiphons from Worship II Copyright © 1975 G.I.A. Publications”. So perhaps the book “Worship II” would also provide what you are looking for.

The book “The Gelineau Gradual Volume II” is for sale at giamusic.com/search_details.cfm?title_id=2008 for $15.50.

Many thanks. May God bless us all as we strive to provide more sacred music for the Holy Sacrifice.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.