Muslim killed Catholic girl in love with flatmate

A Catholic Polish girl, who was dating a Muslim Kurdish boy; and murdered by his Muslim Iraqi roommate…

yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/Muslim-killed-Catholic-girl-in.4684216.jp

But islam is a peaceful relgion…

Thanks for the laugh…

That’s right. I am so proud Catholics have never committed murder.

It’s halal and very quranological to kill by slitting the throat of infidels.

Let me clarify so you can understand. I was speaking of ISLAM not MUSLIMS. Islam is not a peaceful religion. Catholicism IS a peaceful religion. Catholocism will be a peaceful religion regadless of its follower’s actions because that is what it teaches. Islam will always be a violent religion regardless of how many peaceful muslims there are because that is what it teaches. In an islamic light this girl was corrupting a muslims by supposedly leading him away from islam. This is not in keeping with her 2nd class citizen status called dhimmi prescribed by islam. Since she violated this she, under islam, derserved to die. This is one example of how islam is not a peaceful religion.

btw your statement is called a tu quo que logical fallacy which is very often used to defend the violent actions of islam.

The court heard that Jabari grew up in Iraq and was conscripted to the Iraqi army but then deserted. He became involved with the Communist party and later helped opponents of Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein’s regime flee to Syria.

This guy was obviously no Islamic fundamentalist…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.