Mussolini despised Pope Pius XI [CN-USA]

Italian fascist dictator Benito Mussolini, who claimed to be anti-Semitic even before Adolf Hitler, wanted to exile Jews to an island and was angry over Pope Pius XI’s “spiritual closeness” to Jews.

More…

This is news?

More like olds…really old olds. Mussolini has been dead since 1943, and Pius XI died in 1939.

This could be the strangest thing I've ever seen posted on here. Especially since I'm in the middle of writing a semester thesis about the relationship between the Vatican, Catholic political parties, and European dictators. Especially since I came on here to get away from the paper for a few minutes.

AAAAAHHHH HELP THE PAPER IS CHASING MEEEE!

[quote="Lujack, post:3, topic:176710"]
This could be the strangest thing I've ever seen posted on here. Especially since I'm in the middle of writing a semester thesis about the relationship between the Vatican, Catholic political parties, and European dictators. Especially since I came on here to get away from the paper for a few minutes.

AAAAAHHHH HELP THE PAPER IS CHASING MEEEE!

[/quote]

Its your guardian angel telling you to get back to work! :D

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.