MUST see website

faithskeptic.freeservers.com/

We gotta stop this guy.

(reply with comments.)

I read his deconversion story. It’s actually quite sad. It’s the Baptist theology that did him in. The Catholic Church doesn’t have the problems that drove him from Christianity.

This is so bad it’s almost funny. He takes so much totally out of context. This is a person who just doesn’t WANT to believe, his assertions about the Bible are plain silly. Unfortunately there will be those who read it and believe it, that’s the dangerous part.

This is so bad it’s almost funny. He takes so much totally out of context. This is a person who just doesn’t WANT to believe, his assertions about the Bible are plain silly. Unfortunately there will be those who read it and believe it, that’s the dangerous part

Yea i agree. By the way this was past on to me my a pagan/wiccan that wont give up trying to ‘deconvert’ me. Ill try and answer as many things as i can. Pray that i do a good job.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.