My 1st Chaplet of Divine Mercy

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I'm a 37 year old cradle Catholic and have never prayed this until today. :o I had read about it, but with so many prayers in my head (and my OCD tendencies to not add anything new to my "routine") I had never really looked into it. I picked up my son's old First Communion Missal and Prayer book and stumbled across it while flipping pages.

I got a lot out of it- I normally pray the rosary twice a day but will add this into my spiritual time, too. :thumbsup:

God has really entered into my life the last couple of years and has really been knocking on my door the last 6 months or so. It's a great feeling to finally submit and not keep throwing up the excuses I had been doing the last 20 years or so. I pray that everyone here gets this same type of relationship with Jesus. He wants it- don't turn him away when he comes to you!!!

Just wanted to share- it's great being here on this forum. God Bless you all.

EricW.

Thank you for sharing that. I really like the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy and also the Divine Mercy image. It is such a beautiful prayer and really helps you think of Christ's Love and Mercy. I pray that you will continue to grow in your Faith and relationship with Our Lord.

I found out about the divine mercy chaplet this past Divine Mercy Sunday. Love it!

I am glad that you share this with us, the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy is on of my favorite prayer sets. I find that by saying the Divine Mercy Chaplet, the Rosary, and a Memorare Novena daily I can make it through each day.

I pray that your relationship with Christ continues to grow.

God Bless you!

I love it too but don't pray it enough.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.