My 54 Day Rosary Novena Roadmap

Day 11 :heavy_check_mark: whatever it takes. And good for you! Glad to hear that. Thank you

Day 12 and 13 :heavy_check_mark:. Finished later last night. Rest in peace Gigi and Kobe :latin_cross:

1 Like

Day 14 complete

Day 15 complete

Day 16! :heavy_check_mark: Surpassed my last attempt!

Day 17 and 18 :heavy_check_mark: School started this week

Great work, keep it up!

1 Like

Day 19 :heavy_check_mark: Go 49ers!!

1 Like

Day 20 :heavy_check_mark: I’ll take that loss

1 Like

Day 21 complete :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 22 complete :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 23 complete :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 24 complete :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 25 and 26 :heavy_check_mark: Today was my first time singing in the choir!

1 Like

Day 27 complete :heavy_check_mark: Last day of petitions! It’s going much better than I would’ve guessed

2 Likes

Day 28 and 29 :heavy_check_mark:

Day 30 and 31 :heavy_check_mark: it’s been a busy week! Finished the last few just before bed. I’m going to try to get back into praying in the morning again on my days off

Hi there!
I started the Novena on all Saints day and finished it on Christmas 2019. I used to pray the novena while travelling to work on the train. That way I know there is a time set apart specifically for the Novena. Leaving it for the end of the day is a reallly bad idea, you’re almost always tempted to not say it.

1 Like

I’m on Day 16 myself.

1 Like

Day 32 :heavy_check_mark: Thanks for your input. I’m not afraid of missing a day. There is no way I will let that happen. I really needed to get caught up on my sleep so that I could wake up earlier, pray in the morning and still have a productive day. I prayed almost first thing today, I woke up after noon so I should be back on schedule!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.