My Anger and Frustration

Anger and Frustration has done much damage in my life. I am praying that I overcome this. I know in order to know if I have overcome this I will be tested for the rest of my life. Please pray for me concerning this intention.

Thank you and God bless you.

Ask your angel to,hold your anger

Do you have any idea what’s causing the anger and frustration? Are you angry at someone in particular? It helps to acknowledge *what * is causing the frustration. If you can identify the root cause it will greatly help you.

Or, you may be in need of spiritual healing; sometimes we have what I call spiritual chains (soul habit) and if we ask God, he will always help us, but it’s one day at a time.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Unless you are angry for an unjust reason, sometimes frustration with anger is a sign of righteous indignation motivating us to seek justice.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church teaches us that anger, like all the other passions, in and of itself is neither good nor evil. (CCC 1767). When directed toward maintaining justice and setting things right, anger is not about “getting even” but about defending the right to peace.

St. Thomas Aquinas noted that anger avoided at times when justice required it was “unreasonable patience.” It can frustrate us and others when evil is allowed to flourish without anyone doing anything to stop it.

Anger, when left unchecked, can lead to the unjust desire to seek revenge. “Checking” anger means looking into it, confronting it’s causes, seeking any justification for it. If there is a reason for your anger, and it is unsettled then you will be frustrated. Perhaps it is time to do something about it to correct a wrong.

You should discuss you anger with a priest during your next confession perhaps. Your frustration and anger may subside when justice is sought and peace restored to those to whom it is owing.

Praying for your intention.

Can you speak to a counselor about anger and frustration? If it’s done damage, it means it’s to a point it needs to be addressed.

Perhaps also going to the library and getting a book on anger management or online resources might be of help.

If it were me, I’d think I’d want to understand where it was coming from. I would think there would be a reason.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

Praying that the Lord may grant you all necessary graces and enable you to overcome anger and frustration.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

I just said a prayer for you and your intention. God bless you.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen
~
O my God, leaning on your great power and your promises, I hope with a firm reliance obtain forgiveness of my sins, the help of Thy grace and eternal life, through the merits of Jesus Christ my Savior.
Amen
~
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.
Amen

Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
Amen
~
O my God, leaning on your great power and your promises, I hope with a firm reliance obtain forgiveness of my sins, the help of Thy grace and eternal life, through the merits of Jesus Christ my Savior.
Amen
~
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.
Amen

Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
Amen
~
Amen
~
Amen

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6, 7).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.