My aunt is near death

Please pray for my aunt. She is very near death from cancer, and will probably pass soon.

Please pray for her and for our family. Her name is Cecilia.

Thank you all, so much!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Will pray Divine Mercy Chaplet for her.

Jesus please be with Morwenna, and with Celilia and all her family in her final days. Please give Cecilia and her family Your loving presence and most special blessings. Welcome Cecilia into heaven with great joy.

Morwenna, I’m sorry for what your Aunt and your family and you have been through with her illness and treatment, and what you all face in losing her.

With love, Trishie

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

Cecelia will be in my prayers for a peaceful death; may St Joseph assist her.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for a peaceful death for Cecilia.

O most merciful Jesus, Lover of souls, I pray Thee, by the agony of Thy Most Sacred Heart, and by the sorrows of thine Immaculate Mother, cleanse In Thine Own Blood the sinners of the whole world who are now in Their agony and who are to die soon, especially Cecilia. Grant her comfort, peace and joy in her last days. Surround her with her loved ones.

Blessed Virgin Mary, comfort the family, friends, and loved ones of Cecilia.

Amen.

Heavenly Father, await Cecilia with loving, eternal arms. May she spend eternity at Your banquet of joy. Comfort her and her family and friends who suffer during this trying time. Hear their prayers. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Prayers spromised

Continuing prayer for Jesus to be with her and you all.

Praying For Your Aunt Who Is Near Death. Dear God Please Let Her
Have A Peaceful Death. Amen
Grandma Glor

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ in atonement for her sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of his sorrowful passion have mercy on her and on the whole world. Amen.

My aunt passed away this evening, with many loved ones around her.

Thank you all so very much for your prayers!

:grouphug:

Dear Father thank You for the love and prayer that surrounded Morwenna’s Aunt as she left this world.
I cannot doubt that all her prayers and ours helped her Aunt to pass into Your loving care.

Please comfort and strengthen the family and fill them with graces. I ask this in Jesus’ name

May the divine assistance remain always with us and may the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of god, rest in peace. Amen

Oh hon, I am so sorry. May she be guided into peace and eternal light.

In nomine patris, et filli, et spiritus sancti.

+JMJTJ+

May God rest her soul and comfort the sorrowing.
All are in my prayers.

Will pray for the eternal repose of her soul.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.